In order to ensure that all of our Wyandotte students are safe, the following rules must be followed by all individuals dropping off and picking-up students:
All cars must go past the front of the school and come through the south playground gates into the back parking lot.
1. The car rider pick-up process will begin at approximately 3:30 PM.
2. The last name(s) of the car rider(s) must be visibly displayed in the front window of each vehicle upon pick-up. Name should be
visibly written in marker so that the attendant can read the names from a distance.
3. Children will remain inside the school until an outside attendant radios to an inside attendant for each child. Parent should remind their child to stay attentive while waiting for their ride, as it is difficult to hear the names being called when it is loud in the school. This also prolongs the process.
4. Children must enter the vehicle via the driver’s side. This is for the safety of the child(ren) you are picking-up. Parent may NOT park and walk to the door to get their child(ren). Crossing the car rider line is dangerous.
5. Children may not go home with another student without permission. Please contact the office prior to 3:00 PM with changes to the car riding arrangements.
6. All parents must remain in their vehicle during drop-off and pick-up. If your child needs help with their seat belt at pick-up, please pull into a parking spot and proceed to help the child at this time.
7. For the safety of all children, DO NOT pull around cars in the drop-off/pick-up area even if you have already dropped off or picked-up your own child(ren).